With many people suffering from some type of sleep disorder, there are some tips and tricks to help you sleep better.
- Reduce blue light exposure in the evening.
- Wind down and clear your mind in the evening.
- Manger your diet such as limiting sugar and caffeine before sleep.
- Do not eat too late in the evening.
- Exercise earlier in the day.
- Get in good sleeping habits such as reducing irregular or long daytime naps. This also means trying to sleep and wake at consistent times.
- Optimise your bedroom environment such as temperature, mattresses, and noise exposure.
With good sleep being important for our overall health, it is important we can do all we can to ensure we have a good night sleep.